Child and Family Support Worker
For help and advice, your child and family worker is here to help!
Mrs Kim Parry
Mrs Parry is available every day on the school gates or between 8:45am - 4:00pm.
You can pop in to the Meadow (old infant office) for a chat, call her on 01264 365166 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- help you with improving your child's attendance
- support with your child's behaviour with charts, skills and strategies
- signpost you to other support services
- discuss concerns at the 'drop in' parent sessions and coffee morning
- support you through group sessions for parents and younger children
- help you understand your children's learning at the parent and child homework session every Friday
- meet with you one to one
- filling in form and paperwork
- support you at meetings
Families in crisis.
If you find yourself in a position where you are unable to feed your family due to lack of funds I now hold Andover foodbank vouchers in school. If you come to the Meadow I will be able to allocate you a voucher which you can then redeem for food. This is a confidential service.
If you think I can help or you just need some advice, please ask, if I can help, I will !!
I look forward to seeing you!